We spoke at length about various factors, including:
* the usefulness of the blog.
* communicating more human interest stories about the farm.
* getting more recipes dispersed to members
* how to get members to bring their compost to the farm.
* the flowers and herbs in PYO
* how to get CSA members to volunteer on the farm.
* shares going to group homes housing adults with developmental disabilities.
* possibily having a ‘trade/take it or leave it’ box at pick up.
* build more training and community building into the CSA shares.
* new crops intended for next year.