Our CSA focus meeting was a success. Thanks for those who came. Here’s a picture of part of the crowd.
We spoke at length about various factors, including:
* the usefulness of the blog.
* communicating more human interest stories about the farm.
* getting more recipes dispersed to members
* how to get members to bring their compost to the farm.
* the flowers and herbs in PYO
* how to get CSA members to volunteer on the farm.
* shares going to group homes housing adults with developmental disabilities.
* possibily having a ‘trade/take it or leave it’ box at pick up.
* build more training and community building into the CSA shares.
* new crops intended for next year.
2 Comments on “CSA Winter Meeting”
Thanks for the opportunity to share some of our perspective as CSA members, and to learn a little more about the “behind the scenes” workings of the Red Wiggler Community Farm!
What we see and experience during our farm pickups is but a fraction of the hard work, organization, and decision-making behind those lovely vegetables.
I found some search engines.
But i dont understand the type it.
Comments are closed.