About Our Field Tours
Our Field Tours take place on select Saturdays during the growing season. Field Tours are a great opportunity to walk Red Wiggler's fields with friends and family while learning about our mission and sustainable agriculture. Tour participants also have the opportunity to purchase our organic produce at the conclusion of the tour. Enjoy the outdoors, taste what's growing, and learn something new!
- Pre-registration is required.
- Costs: $10 for adults (age 16+) and $5 for youth (ages 5-15). *Free for CSA members and their families.
- Tours are capped at 15 people and can be catered to the interests of the group.
- The guided tours last for 45-60 minutes and are led by staff members or longtime volunteers.
- Tours are rain or shine events (though may be cancelled due to lightning or other severe weather event)
- Attendees will be walking on uneven, gently sloping ground.
- Please dress appropriately for the weather, bring a water bottle, and wear sturdy, closed-toed shoes.
- If you need accommodations to attend a Tour, please contact Rachel Armistead to discuss options.
2023 Tour Schedule
- All tours are on Saturday, and the start time is 10 AM.
- Click below to register for a tour.
- CSA Members: If you are interested in a tour, please send an email to Rachel to register. Our tours are always free to CSA members and their immediate families.
Other Tour Opportunities
Tours will also be offered during the following special events. Click on the buttons below to learn more.
Interested in bringing your class, organization, or group for a private tour? Visit our Education Page.