Please note: internship applications for the 2022 season are closed. If you missed the deadline, we'd love to have you volunteer with us!
- Do you feel a strong connection with others and want to build a diverse, equitable, and inclusive community?
- Are you ready to work side-by-side with team members of all abilities, learning the details of organic vegetable production?
- Do you want hands-on experience to explore Care Farming, nonprofits, or disability services as a career path?
- Do your favorite subjects include biology, environmental science, engineering, cooking (and eating!), sustainable agriculture, agroecology, community outreach, or farm education?
- Do you bring curiosity and insightful questions with you every morning?
- Does your idea of a dream job allow you to be outdoors, using your hands to make the world a better place and nourish your community?
If so...apply to be an intern at Red Wiggler!
Interns are a crucial part of our inclusive community. Interns are field volunteers, and work outside everyday growing, harvesting, and maintaining the fields alongside volunteers and staff members of all ages and abilities.
We ask for a commitment of ten full weeks between April and November, Monday-Friday, 8 am - 4 pm.
We provide assistance w/ academic credit or service learning requirements, $116/week stipend & a full CSA share of our veggies, seminars & training onsite as well as offsite farm tours (if the pandemic allows), and daily, hands-on learning and leadership opportunities .