Individual Volunteer Application Process
Becoming a volunteer is easy and we encourage everyone to apply! Here are the steps to take to become a volunteer:
1. Read and review the Volunteer Policy Handbook
2. Fill out an Individual Volunteer Application
3. Attend an Orientation Session
4. Email email@example.com to schedule your visit!
All first time volunteers need to attend an Orientation Session. The orientation acts as an introduction the farm, our policies and procedures and will answer any questions you might have about our programs and volunteer opportunities. Fill out the Individual Volunteer Application to select your orientation date. We look forward to having you on the farm!
Group Volunteer Application Process
We welcome groups of all kinds to come and volunteer on the farm on both a one time and reoccurring basis. To bring a group to the farm please:
1. Read and Review the Volunteer Policy Handbook
2. Fill out the Group Volunteer Application
3. Our Education Manager will contact you once we have received your application. Feel free to follow-up with any questions by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.